Nick and Joe Jonas have broken their silence after they announced the cancellation of their tour earlier this month and had their band’s official Twitter page deleted.
Nick tweeted on Tuesday (October 22), “Bear with us” while Joe said: “Please hold while we get our s–t together.”
The Jonas Brothers were scheduled to kick off their tour on Oct. 11 in Pennsylvania but cancelled two days before the start date.
“There is a deep rift within the band,” their spokesman told Us Weekly at the time. “There was a big disagreement over their music direction.”
Ticket holders for the tour have been refunded. A source from The Hollywood Reporter said, “They’ll sit and hash it out. This is more of an existential question for them: What will the music sound like? What’s the right look?”